Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Doggie, Demented.

Alright, I know some of you think I'm (sometimes) hard on Nestle, but if you lived w/her, she'd drive *you* nuts, too.  I mean, who forgets what foods they like?  I'm serious!  For several weeks now, Nestle has looked at her breakfast & dinner w/disdainful expressions, like it's a bowl of cotton balls or pencil shavings.  And it's the kibble plus veggies we always get.  Same w/snacks--who forgets they like apples?  One day she's gobbling up baby carrots and the next she's turning up her nose & walking away.  It's not all bad--more baby carrots for me!--but what kind of dog turns down baby carrots?  Baby carrots are delicious!  They're the dog food even Thelma & Louise enjoy!  Now, don't waste your time worrying Nestle might be anorexic because if she's offered a cube of Muenster chees or some T-Bonz, she sits down so fast, her little brown butt is a blur.  I think she has Doggie Dementia (or my preferred term, the Canine Crazy).  Maybe she's protesting & holding out for Thanksgiving turkey w/cranberry sauce, who knows.  She's not easygoing, like me.  I'm thankful & appreciative of everything.

No comments: