Monday, July 14, 2014

Don't be sad--this is happy news for both of us!

You wanna hear something ridiculous?  A little while ago I was drinking the coldest and cleanest and most delicious and refreshing water you can imagine, and I notice someone's head in my dish.  I thought, What's up with that?  There's enough for everyone; we don't have to crowd ourselves.  I looked up to say "Excuse me," and it was Nestle.  Yup, Nestle's big dumb nose was I my dish, as though she had come up here looking for me.  Maaan, no matter where I go, Nestle's gotta tag along beside me.  I can't catch a break!  I gotta say, though, she looks GREAT.  She's whole again--no stiffness in her legs, no allergies, no coughing--and she just challenged me to a wrestling match.  I always used to let her win, but not today.  I'm gonna show her around the place in a little while, but right now I'm teach her not to sneak up on Big Red.

P.S.: Thelma loves this pic of Nestle on the futon, even though she (Nestle) was too dumb to sit still.  Nestle never did learn how to pose for photos.








No comments: