Friday, February 17, 2012

Nobody better lay a finger on my chicken jerky!

Our vet is a quack.  I had a tooth extracted the other day & immediately bounced back like the champ I am.  I think that actually ticked him off, because when we went for a follow-up visit this a.m., he told Louise that "older dogs" such as Nestle & me shouldn't eat anything hard like rawhide of jerky treats b/c our "old" teeth might crack & we'll need more extractions.  While this was a welcome change from his usual morbid speculations like "Your dog might have eyelash cancer," I didn't like it one bit.  I shoulda bitten him on the shin right thru his pants leg so he could see who has weak teeth.  Come on!  I'll bet he doesn't even have a dog; he probably has a salamander or some other flabby thing w/a 72-hour life span.

No comments: