Sunday, April 15, 2012

I’m in the cathouse.

You guys, I messed up.  T&L bought this orthopedic bed for Nestle about 2 weeks ago & already that’s dumb b/c no one needs a $200 vet-designed bed that’s the exact same size & has the same features as a bed from Petco that costs only $100 (hey, we’re big dogs).  Except this one had a “bolster” we could rest our chins on & curl up against.  So instead of being mad at themselves for buying such a dumb thing (and buying it only “for Nestle”--hmmph), T&L got mad at ME b/c I clenched the cushion between my teeth & shook my head back & forth a buncha times & snarled while I did it.  Over and over.  ‘Til there was a big hole in the bed cover.  And I pulled out the foam rubber stuffing.  A few times.  While T&L were out of the house or out of the room.  Then Thelma got upset & Louise got all yelly & even Nestle’s mad at me.  And I can’t blame it on someone else, so I’m mad, too.  Now no one wants to pet me or be nice to me.  (Except Thelma just saw me & went “Awww” & gave me a little chin scratch.)  Status update: mopey.

No comments: