Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's been HOW long?!


Ten years ago today, Thelma & Louise picked me up in a TGI Friday’s parking lot somewhere in northern New Jersey, the last stop of a doggie relay that left from Webster, NY & brought me to my Forever Home.  It’s our 10th anniversary!!

Louise says I was a skinny, scared toddler when she picked me up--new to the city, startled by elevators & afraid of traffic noises & kneeling buses that go hissss.  I don’t think that’s entirely true, but this new place sure was louder than I was used to.  We’ve moved a few times since that very first day when I arrived on the Upper West Side, but my “home” is wherever my people are.

You can check on the link below to read more about my “arrival story” on Dogster.  (There’s a link to Nestle’s page there, too.)

This is even better than my birthday!  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/27326

No comments: