Friday, May 23, 2014

Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, huh?

Oh-oh-oh-oh now cats think they're all big and bad because of that stupid video of the cat protecting that little boy on the tricycle.  (Notice the editing: obviously that kid had pulled the dog's ears & teased him w/an ice cream cone beforehand.  But they didn't show THAT part, did they?  Hmmph.)  A little while ago Thelma & I were walking along minding our own business & the stupid cat from across the street came running out from under the car in its driveway and brought Brooklyn right in my face!  Oh yes it did.  It ran up to me & swiped its nasty, sharp claws at me and then hissed!  I know!  I was gonna bring Brooklyn right back in ITS face, but Thelma yelled at the cat & then I barked at it really loud & it trembled.  These cats need to be put in their place & I know just where that is….


No comments: