Friday, May 9, 2014

She calls it a "Maki combo," but I know better.

Have any of you woken up one morning to find your stomach was twisted like a pretzel?  Of course not.  Well, Louise expects me to eat out of this torture device so that doesn't happen to me and I don't get "bloat" or somesuch foolishness.  It takes me forever to eat my way out of this rat's maze.  If Nestle REALLY wanted her dinner, she wouldn't waste time nibbling around it  and I wouldn't HAVE to slow down my eating with this stupid thing.  But nooo, I have to endure agony just so Princess Nestle can daintily pick at her kibble.  It's not fair.  I'd like to see Louise eat out of this dish just once; within 5 minutes she'd throw it in the trash and owe me a big fat apology.  But of course that's not gonna happen.  (True, she sometimes eats bait with chopsticks, but that's not the same at all.  For whatever reason, she *chooses* to do that.)


No comments: